Thursday, September 26, 2013

Inspiration comments (Blog #11)

Erika -I like how she started with reviewing the important concepts of the book and the bulletin board idea. She just needed to be a little more confident.

Jackie - Very confident in her concept map. Not much negative.

Mary Katherine - I loved the activities she had planned for her kids.

Jennifer - I like how she uses videos from the library. I like the short story activity and how they get to dress up. This would be a lesson for 4th and 5th graders.

Amanda - I thought the millionaire game was a very smart idea and activity to use. It seems kind of confusing the way the activities are planned. It seems like there's not a good flow.

Jonathan - Like the Pearl Harbor video. I like the statistics he used for the atomic bomb exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment