Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The Padagogy Wheel V2.0 (Blog #9)

The Padagogy Wheel at first was very confusing to me. After looking at it though I had an idea of how I would use it in my class. For example, if I ever want my kids to Evaluate something, they will go to the evaluate section of the wheel and use the action words that are given to describe what they are evaluating. Then it gives me a list of activities to do to help them evaluate. The wheel is very useful because it gives teachers an organized tool to use in their classrooms so that kids can create, understand, apply, analyze, and evaluate.

Blooms Digital Taxonomy is also a useful tool because it gives key terms that make sense to the teacher but then it gives sections of other words that are good to use for the children. Some students will not be able to know what analyzing means. So then you can use this tool to use other words that will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment